[CT Birds] Norwalk Kite!

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:51:32 EDT 2013

Great sighting Brendan, congrats.

The warm, southerly flow of the next couple days should pump more
Mississippi Kites into southern New England, so keep an eye out. Especially
notable would be full adult birds, as it would be great to locate any
breeding kites in CT.

Another southern rarity to watch for is Black-bellied Whistling-Duck, which
will turn up in CT sooner or later (probably sooner).

Don't find anything too good until next week though, since I'm out of town.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT