[CT Birds] Cuckoos (the feathered kind)

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 14:18:32 EDT 2013

Cuckoos of both species have been around in better numbers than I have encountered in years. That said, I think I've had something like four of each species this spring so I wouldn't exactly call them "common". That is about three more of each than I've had in each of the past several years though.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT