[CT Birds] Goldfinches?

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 07:43:37 EDT 2013

Barbara,

I have had American Goldfinches at my Nyjer feeder this year, all through winter and still this Spring. I had around 8 (at one time, so maybe more) this winter. With the coming of their breeding plumage, it turns out most if those were males.  Some of those seem to have taken off, and now I see 2 females and at least 3 males coming to the feeder along with a few House Finches.

Jan Hollerbach
Fairfield

Sent from my iPhone