[CT Birds] Goldfinches?

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Jun 4 08:23:19 EDT 2013

I have noticed goldfinches to be quite nomadic, abundant some years and harder to find in others, and likewise distribution-wise, sometimes much more abundant in some areas than others, varying by year or even month.   I guess that shouldn't be surprising considering the habitats of their siskin and redpoll cousins.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road