[CT Birds] Goldfinches?

David Lawton lawtonesq at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 11:19:38 EDT 2013

Yet another situation where eBird is helpful, and would be even better if
everyone logged their sightings:

Here are Am. Goldfinch sightings for May (and June) 2013, and you can zoom
in on Connecticut or type "Connecticut" in the location bar at top right:

http://ebird.org/ebird/map/amegfi?neg=true&env.minX=153.73826728256398&env.minY=-20.809930827240194&env.maxX=18.73826728256404&env.maxY=76.34868297562689&zh=true&gp=false&mr=on&bmo=5&emo=12&yr=2013-2013&byr=2013&eyr=2013

Happy birding,

David