[CT Birds] cicadas

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Wed Jun 5 08:03:09 EDT 2013

Frank, et al:
There's a good article in the Courant today about the cicadas, including a map of possible "coverage". The online version of the article doesn't seem to have the map, but it's worth reading:
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-cicadas-are-here-20130604,0,6090294.story (It also has a link to an interactive cicada-mapping site.)
This article in the Ridgefield Press has a basic map (towns not identified) of where the greatest cicada hatch is going to happen: http://www.theridgefieldpress.com/17617/big-cicada-show-may-be-to-east-volunteers-sought/
I'm kind of sad that we could miss them here in Chester! I loved that video.
~ Tammy Eustis, Chester