[CT Birds] To Kathy and Dave P

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 6 16:27:53 EDT 2013

To Kathy and Dave P

You mention Lions Head Mt in Salisbury. Back in the 70s, We use to do late Hawk
Watch there in November! Great counts of Red tails and Red Shoulders and always
some Goshawks as well. I can't hike it anymore, and no one does this Hawk watch
anymore. I felt then and still do, that its the best place in CT to see these
birds in great numbers in the fall AND in the spring as well. Sure hope someone
out there sees this and might want to go there once again.......E me and i will
let you know all about it.