[CT Birds] Banded oystercatchers

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Jun 7 13:43:12 EDT 2013

Last night I cribbed a bit of Chris Elphick's request to keep an eye out for banded oystercatchers and put it as a note on the Daily Report.  Today I received a message from oystercatcher researcher Edie Ray suggesting that the site http://AMOYWG.org would be of interest.  The site includes an explanation of how to read the bands, along with a wealth of information about the American Oystercatcher Working Group. (AMOYWG).

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT