[CT Birds] Osbornedale Mourning Warbler

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Jun 8 13:11:42 EDT 2013

It isn't often that I get to add to my Osbornedale list, but the Mourning Warbler this morning was a first there for me.  Also my second Yellow-billed Cuckoo, and a Green Heron at the lower pond as a bonus.

 From Roy Harvey:
06/08/13 - Derby, Osbornedale State Park -- Yellow-billed Cuckoo in the area of the Kestrel Trail, first heard from the trail and later from the parking lot.  MOURNING WARBLER heard singing from the Warbler Trail (trail into the woods to the left of the 2nd pond,  after crossing the street from the Kellog Center.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT