[CT Birds] Summer Bird Counts are Here

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 5 20:04:00 EDT 2013

We can use help with this weekend's New Haven Summer Bird Count.

Many parties spend the entire day in the field.  But the most productive counting occurs in the early morning hours.  Sleep is so over-rated!  Please consider joining us.  Please email me off-line if you assist with New Haven's Count, even for just a couple hours.

I'm sure assistance is welcome on all SBCs.  Hartford, Greenwich-Stamford and Litchfield Hills also occur this weekend.  Storrs, New Milford/Pauling and Barkhamstead occur on subsequent weekend(s).  For a complete listing and contact information, please refer to the Summer 2013 edition of the COA Bulletin.

Steve Mayo