[CT Birds] Summer Bird Counts are Here

jaybrd49 at aol.com jaybrd49 at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 10:39:14 EDT 2013

To echo Steve's comments, if anyone is wandering around Hartford area this weekend, please send me a list of your sightings for inclusion in the Hartford Summer Bird Count.  Hot spots such as Rentschler Field, Cedar Hill Cemetery and Station 43 are within the Hartford Count Circle.

Jay Kaplan, Compiler
Hartford Summer Bird Count