[CT Birds] Summer Bird Counts are Here

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 7 21:30:06 EDT 2013

Jay's comments are spot-on, for the New Haven SBC circle as well.  East Rock and Lighthouse are in our circle but they are rather "out of season."  But anything coastally from Branford's Jeffrey Point to Milford's Woodmont (eg. Sandy Point, West Haven) is fair game.

Keep those posts coming!

Steve Mayo