[CT Birds] Cicadas today?

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Sun Jun 9 21:16:26 EDT 2013

This is one of the most amassing nature events that I have ever witnessed, yes they are there big time off River Rd and other areas.
A big thanks to my friends at Fat Robin for setting this out of town'r  off with the best of directions. (awesome store by the way) I easily found my way.
This is incredible and a must see! Plus some good birding along the way, the insect feeding birds know where the food is, as do the trout by the bridge.

Cool Nature.
Larry Flynn