[CT Birds] Raccoons and Hummingbird Feeders Anyone?

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Jun 10 15:37:39 EDT 2013

If the hummingbird feeders are still in place I have my doubts about them being drained at night by racoons.  I haven't noticed anyone suggest bats yet, though I might have missed it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bats+at+hummingbird+feeders&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Tiq2UdnOHKuQ0QGSmIA4&sqi=2&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1067&bih=903

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT