[CT Birds] Cedar Waxwings and their peregrinations.

Boletebill boletebill at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 15:28:05 EDT 2013

Today as the first of the serviceberries ripen on the Shadbush outside my office a flock of Cedar waxwings showed up, on schedule as the do every year, stayed for a half an hour and left. It's been my experience that they will return every day now, sometimes twice a day, for the next couple of weeks then will be gone for the year.
Season fruit, seasonal visits from the wanderers.

Bill Yule