[CT Birds] RFI -- recent cicada swarms

jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 14 21:54:21 EDT 2013

If anyone has a Regional Water Authority recreation permit, they can find
huge numbers at the Big Gulph recreation area in Northford.  If you just
want to drive around and hear the chorus, I would suggest the area around
Sea Hill Rd., north of Rt. 80, in North Branford.  I haven't been there in a
couple days, but there was a continuous loud chorus earlier in the week.

Good luck!

Thanks,
JT

John Triana