[CT Birds] Cicadas

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 15 13:56:09 EDT 2013

They are flying around by the thousands along Evergreen Drive in North Branford. One can either follow Sea Hill Road off Rt 80 or West Pond Road Ext. off Rt. 80. Follow West Pond Road Ext all the way up hill until it turns into Evergreen. LOUD! I walked the area with a camera and found myself a landing spot for a few. Residents are conversational about it.

In North MAdison this morning I finally heard about 4 distant cicadas.