[CT Birds] W Hartford Cedar Waxwings

Bissell, T. (Tracey) Tracey.Bissell at us.ing.com
Mon Jun 10 08:57:59 EDT 2013

My Cedar Waxwings arrived with the sun and ripened Shadblow berries.  The max I saw at one time was 2, but there were birds in and out of the tree all day.

I observed a very sweet interaction between 2 waxwings.  One picked a berry and passed it to the second and then the second passed it back.  This back and forth happened about 5 times.

However, they are very camera shy, while I can stand on my deck talking on the phone and they hang around as soon as I bring out my camera they scatter,

Tracey R Bissell

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.