[CT Birds] Cicadas

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 16 19:59:17 EDT 2013

I brought my wife to the North Branford Sea Hill Road area. I forgot to mention yesterday that when on Evergreen it was amazing to see the large gull activity. Today the gulls were low and dipping through the tree canopy. Must have been over 40 gulls over the neighborhood. Many cars were the victims of digested cicadas.