[CT Birds] Hammo "improvements"

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:00:34 EDT 2013

The problem is that NOBODY is thinking about any of these actions. Its being done in a panic  to secure tenuous and all too readily cut jobs and funding by people afraid of a Governor who has not got a clue as to the dire consequences his cavalier budget pillaging have on real people or the environment.  No one in DEEP will speak on this because they are afraid of retalliation.

We are rapidly approaching a "Concord Bridge" moment as it pertains to our voice in how things go environmentally and on so many other fronts. I hope we have the courage to stay the course.

Mark