[CT Birds] Eastern phoebe nest - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 20 12:58:35 EDT 2013

I had been wondering where my local eastern phoebe was nesting here this year. Last year an eastern phoebe successfully raised a family from a nest under the outer front porch of the main house here. I noted today a eastern phoebe on a nest under the roof of the back porch of my summer cottage. Since I am not full time in the cottage this summer I had not noted the eastern phoebe nest there until today. Eastern phoebes have nested under the roof of the back porch of the summer cottage in the past.

David W Baabington
Washington, CT