[CT Birds] about the Sharpie and the Titmouse

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 22 23:17:26 EDT 2013

I would like to take the opportunity here to explain myself better about my last posting about the Sharpie and the Titmouse I talked about. Please don't get the wrong idea of what i was saying. I love and respect hawks and all of nature, and also understand all creatures must eat to survive. What i was intending to say is - I feel my open invitation to continue to feed at my feeders this summer is not the best idea for them, by concentrating their numbers here for the easy taking of them by a natural predator. In fact, the natural food, as Jay Kaplan explained, is available to them in good supply now, and my offerings are really not necessary for their survival at this time. With all the attacks happening at my feeder lately, i just feel a bit responsible for it happening. I am not intending to say i like any one species of bird over another. I'm just not going to make my visitors more susceptible to predation than is natural that's all. Makes me feel
 guilty doing so.

Am I now forgiven?

Paul Carrier