[CT Birds] Hammonasset "improvements"

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:05:39 EDT 2013

I will email Commissioner Esty "regarding park management as it relates to birds" and park visitors as well. Paving  parking areas with asphalt is bad for the environment and bad for people as well. When one link in the chain is affected,the entire chain is at risk. Any  concerned citizen,not only birders, can and should email the DEEP Commissioner at daniel.esty at ct.gov with your concerns. Citizens can make a difference.

Dan,I suggest forwarding your eloquent  and passionate email to the Commissioner.

Patrick,if you have a meeting already scheduled with DEEP,I would like to attend on behalf of COA.

Tina Green,President

CT Ornithological Association