[CT Birds] Meig's Pt

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 19:27:52 EDT 2013

Fact finding mission at Hammo- I saw the filled in shorebird pools others call puddles and some new gravel but no other activity.  Talked with a few employees who thought that was the end of it but they did mention the water in the East Beach lot.  I hope we can have a productive rapport with DEEP for the park's future.  It is worth saving.
P.S.  I spotted one of the Black-crowned Night Herons that has been hanging around but no sign of the Shovelers this evening.

Dan Rottino