[CT Birds] nightbirds / Morning Crescendo

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Jun 24 22:01:46 EDT 2013

It doesn't work for night birds and a few other special groups, and if you heed the statistical notes this is about the best resource for trends:

http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/bbs/

There are also analyses of the Summer Bird Count annually in The Connecticut Warbler.

Patrick Comins

Sent from my iPhone