[CT Birds] Eyes in the field

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 18:09:36 EDT 2013

Not sure that i understand the mention of keeping to the topic of birds and conservation.  I do not believe there is anything more bird related than outing the weak and ill intentioned environmental stance of the parks personnel, leadership in DEEP, and likely the office of the governor.

We won't need to worry about reporting birds if we don't stop the pillaging of our birding habitats.

Mark