[CT Birds] I want to do something

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 27 10:29:59 EDT 2013

In New Hartford at a shopping plaza next to the Farmington river, I counted over 25 Cliff Swallow nests being attended by adults even into the twilight. I am concerned for them, because I saw a colony of them years ago in another shopping plaza where they knocked down the nests, (with eggs and babies in them) because of the mess they were making. Im worried the same might happen here as well - what can I do? Talk to the shop owners? Building owner? The town?

I want to do something - Paul Carrier