[CT Birds] lengthy posts

Amy Hopkins hopkinsus at cs.com
Fri Jun 28 01:49:21 EDT 2013

I've been appreciating the lengthy and well-written posts recently.  However, it would be a real help to those of us who get digest mode if you could leave out the previous posts when you reply other than perhaps a short snippet you are directly addressing.  It is very difficult to read through the messages in digest mode when old messages are included.  The digest goes on for pages, and it is nearly impossible to figure out which messages are new and which are old ones being re-posted.

Switch to digest mode for a day and you'll see what I mean!  I'd include a copy of today's digest so you could see what I mean, but then you'd all be cursing at me!

Thanks for your consideration!

Amy Hopkins