[CT Birds] Greenwich Tod's Point Osprey update

shootsnaps at aol.com shootsnaps at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 23:04:50 EDT 2013

The Greenwich Parks & Rec moved quickly to work with the camp councilors to moderate the approaches in the pond. I think all will be better for the family.

I've also posted some new pix, to include a shot of Mrs O and what I believe are her nictitating membrane. They appear to be very white. I've no other pix of other Ospreys with this opaque a membrane. Is this what I am seeing or is it something else? Would appreciate comments.

pix At http://www.libraphotography.com/osprey-hatchlings-2013.html

AL Scuterud
Old Greenwich