[CT Birds] We humans are the problem

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 29 21:44:22 EDT 2013

You know - It seems to me, us humans always do things to, or upon this earth that is set up for our own good, while having little if any concern for other living creatures that might have an adverse effect from our man made creations. But unfortunately -we are ALL guilty of this. We want clean energy, and our human creative minds will eventually get it done. But we still think very little of what costs it will have to other life forms we live with on this one and only planet we erroneously call our own.

This self centered belief that the earth is ours to use as we see fit needs to change. Our human growth, our comforts, our agriculture and our blatant use of this earth for our own needs and wants is in reality going to eventually kill off the human species. Our universal thinking of us being the superior species is such a misleading thought, and in time when it will be to late, we will see this. And that is the way it will be. My own belief is, the Insects will take over as the rulers and controllers of this earth, and i do wish them the best of luck, and hope they do a better job of it than we did...

Paul Carrier - Harwinton