[CT Birds] LIS CCMP Listening Session Tomorrow!

Breslin, Sandy sbreslin at audubon.org
Tue Jun 25 11:31:37 EDT 2013

Hi Again,

Patrick Comins asked me to share this invitation with you. He's actually on vacation and NOT supposed to monitoring his emails, but we can all see how well that is going! :-)

You are invited to a Public Listening Session in Bridgeport tomorrow to learn about and comment on the EPA Long Island Sound Study's update of its Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan (CCMP).  This is the first in a series of public outreach sessions planned for various stages of this process.

Please plan to participate (see below to comment via email) and help us stress the importance of incorporating bird conservation goals into this plan!

Public Listening Session & Scoping
Wednesday June 26th, 2013
Conference Room A/B, Margaret Morton Government Center
999 Broad Street | Bridgeport, CT

To RSVP, please use the WaterVision<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-nwwwj1kQ8GJ6q1EIOVPCOX5ZuoG6p6fD16S7bk9gmQ/viewform>. link provided, contact Claire Coddington (ccoddington at watervisionllc.com<mailto:ccoddington at watervisionllc.com>). or call Danna Truslow at 603.766.6670.

For more information, go to the meeting page and click on the CCMP update page link to access draft documents : http://longislandsoundstudy.net/2013/06/ct-listening-session-set-for-june-26/

- Sandy

Director of Governmental Affairs
Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488
(203) 804-0488 cell (Best)
(203) 264-5098 x306
(203) 264-6332 fax

Audubon Connecticut, the state organization of the National Audubon Society, works to protect birds, other wildlife and their habitats using education, science and conservation, and legislative advocacy for the benefit of people and the earth's biological diversity. Through our network of nature education centers, protected wildlife sanctuaries and local, volunteer chapters, we seek to connect people with nature and inspire the next generation of conservationists.