[CT Birds] Post Format Problem / Language

John Pfitzner jkat61 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:49:12 EDT 2013

First I would like to apologize if I offended anyone with the use of foul language
Contained in my post. I really tried to refrain and never have used expletives
In any of my other posts. It will never happen again.
Second I also apologize for the way that my post was rendered on the list.
I composed and formatted it correctly, With proper spacing and in chronological
Order. Sometimes my posts get strung together and sometimes they come through
As composed. Don't know why that happens. I send plenty of e-mails and this only
Happens when I post to the Digest. I will try to figure out what the cause is and
Eliminate it.
And last I would like to thank everyone for their response and concern and
Your time and efforts in contacting deep officials to try to evoke some
Change at hammo and other state parks. I sincerely hope that positive changes
Come to fruition.
Sincerest Apologies to all, and Thank You to Roy Harvey for your kind and
Welcome advice.
John Pfitzner.