[CT Birds] I want to do something

holmses at cox.net holmses at cox.net
Thu Jun 27 21:18:36 EDT 2013

---- Carrier Graphics <carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Paul, do you really want to do something.?  Go in the stores, buy something. tell the manager why you are there.(because of the birds). Tell them you can get others to come because of this website. If others go to the stores because of this website you really will have done something. Tell us where it is. I can afford thousand dollar binoculars.  I'll spend some extra bucks to save a nest site. I'll bet others will too. "I'm here because of the birds".