[CT Birds] Fwd: shame on us

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:26:47 EDT 2013

.....And i want to recommend that all other birders do the same. It has already worked at turning  the heads of many upper level people in State Government and in State environmental associations. By providing  the details that everybody was willing to ignore about the condition of our state parks and the Hammonasset birding habitat in particular, by doing this over and over again, we will create change.

Theses  are our parks. More, these coastal habitats belong to those species that depend on the health and well- being for critical life processes. Penny-wise but Dollar-foolish management practices like the scraped paving fill project are nearly immediately harmful. We should act up and act up immediately.