[CT Birds] Tennessee Warbler-WEST Rock Ridge State Pk

Gary Witte wirthwitte at att.net
Mon Jul 1 23:26:47 EDT 2013

SO SORRY! WRONG SUBJECT LINE previous post! WEST Rock Ridge, not East!

I am passing this along- I am not the spotter:

There’s at least one Tennessee Warbler singing very reliably every morning in West Rock Ridge State Park.   It’s along the red trail that runs south of the south overlook; the easiest access is from the main entrance to the park.  It’s about a ½ mile (at the most) hike south from the park driveway.