[CT Birds] Willimantic Swift Total last night

MIN HUANG mhuang at snet.net
Tue Jul 2 07:00:27 EDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate chimney swifts last night.  It was a great night, and we hope to be putting it on again.  The birds did cooperate, to some extent, and everyone had a great time.  Please visit the website and check in on our research and education efforts.  www.ct.gov/deep/chimneyswift.

Min Huang
Columbia