[CT Birds] Tennessee Warbler-WEST Rock Ridge State Pk

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 2 09:47:34 EDT 2013

West Rock Park is about 200 miles or so south of the nearest known nesting location for this species. A reliably singing Tennessee Warbler at that location is quite interesting, if true. There are Worm-eating Warblers in that general location. Just sayin' - I haven't been there myself in the past month or so.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT