[CT Birds] Terrapin Turtle Update & Important Info!

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:28:42 EDT 2013

Donna,

Thanks for keeping us posted about Mrs. Terrapin albeit sad news on saving her. This happens all to often. Glad
you found someone that could help you. This is also great information to have and know about. This group should be
added to the rehab list. Great news that she has eggs that are undamaged to incubate. Phew! I just love DBTerrapins.
They are stunningly beautiful and down right COOL Turtles! So have heart, all that you did wasn't for not Donna. Great job
Do keep us posted as I for one would love to see some hatching pics.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk CT
http://kymrygroup.com/