[CT Birds] American Pipet

lwebbe at optonline.net lwebbe at optonline.net
Wed Jul 3 08:23:30 EDT 2013

Is there any chance that I had an American Pipet wagging it's tail and eating bugs on my patio yesterday?  It looked like a darker adult non-breeding but it's legs were paler.  It was different  for me and I cannot figure out what else it could be.
I also recently have various swallows and flycatchers zooming around my yard.
It is all wonderful
Lindy Webbe
Easton, CT