[CT Birds] Seaside & Saltmarsh Sparrow locations ?

Joe Cala joejr14 at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 21:01:36 EDT 2013

All-

I've managed some great pictures of Nelson's sparrows at Milford Point in the fall, but have struggled with getting close to Saltmarsh and Seaside sparrows.  I know there's a large population of Saltmarsh sparrows at Hammonasset but they seem to be difficult to get close to.  I've ran into a few Saltmarsh at Sandy Point, but have yet to encounter regular numbers of Seaside sparrows.

I'm looking to get out this weekend--any locations where I can get somewhat close to those two targets?

Thanks!