[CT Birds] White-winged Dove Stratford Pt

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 12 13:44:46 EDT 2013

Dan,
If you want. After searching for another 45 minutes, I gave up. Anthony Z left so the gate is now locked. But I recommend parking along Prospect or Riverdale and looking from roads. Also, on Riverdale is "Wayne's Walk" , a sidewalk that leads to the beach. Walk right towards Stratford Point, checking dune scrub and backyards of homes. There are also numerous MODOs around, so hopefully the WW Dove will stick around.
Frank

Sent from my iPhone