[CT Birds] Miss Kite, Simsbury

Russ Smiley arsmiley at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 20:57:47 EDT 2013

After birding this morning with my father and Scott Baldinger at Minnewaska
State Park in NYS (11 warbler species), I swung by Great Pond SF in Simsbury
for my first visit there. I did NOT find the kite, but I did find my first
BLACK BEAR in CT. Consider that my PSA for those unfamiliar with the forest.
Russ Smiley
Marlborough, CT