[CT Birds] Stratford WWDive now

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 08:59:20 EDT 2013

From Dan Rottino:
7/13/13 - Stratford -- 1 WHITE-WINGED DOVE perched on the wire at the corner of Riverdale and Prospect, exactly opposite the street sign.  I took a couple of photos then it flew behind a yellow house on Prospect that was two houses up from the intersection on the left.  I drove up the street to park there and the homeowner came out to greet me and was friendly so please respect private property.  I let him know about the bird, showed him the field guide description, and told him other birders may come around.

Dan Rottino