[CT Birds] Grosbeak family

Jane Olsen olsenj at stlukesct.org
Sat Jul 13 12:56:23 EDT 2013

Yesterday and today Dad grosbeak has been on our feeder with a very hungry
baby. I am trying to learn to use flickr.  Hope these are viewable.

Jane Nicklin Olsen
Fifth Grade Teacher
St. Luke's School
New Canaan, CT 06840
email: olsenj at stlukesct.org
phone: +1 (203) 801-4905

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and any attachments and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.