[CT Birds] Top 10 birds

jaybrd49 at aol.com jaybrd49 at aol.com
Sat Jul 13 16:22:43 EDT 2013

They're always personal, Frank!  Here's my list also minus pelagics, subject to change at any time (also in no particular order):

Flammulated Owl
Gunnison's Sage Grouse
Little Stint
Green Violet-ear
Eared Trogon
American Flamingo
Berylline Hummingbird
Pacific Golden Plover
Buff-collared Nightjar
Common Crane
plus one bonus bird that would be on pretty much everyone's list: Ivory-billed Woodpecker

Jay Kaplan