[CT Birds] Top 10 birds

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Wed Jul 17 11:22:50 EDT 2013

Not being a true "lister" anymore, and there being less than 10 non-vagrant species in North America that I haven't seen anyway, my North American wish list is mostly species I've already seen but would like to see again soon (warbler heavy of course):

White-faced Storm-petrel
Mountain Plover
Kirtland's Warbler
Colima Warbler