[CT Birds] Weather and Storm-petrels?

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Mon Jul 15 10:10:08 EDT 2013

Well this week is forecast to be one of 90 degree plus heat each day. Being active outdoors year round (regardless of conditions) I'm starting to wonder how many gallons of fluid I will take in by mouth and expel by skin this summer! This week will see conditions that has at times in the past lead to Storm-petrel incursions into Long Island Sound. The eastern Sound has generally been the most productive. It will be worth keeping an eye out...

David Provencher

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.