[CT Birds] difficult life birds

Anthony Zemba ajzemba at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 21:20:07 EDT 2013

Interesting Chat trivia:
Last year at one of the Bird Conservation Conference birdwalks in Plymouth
MA, Wayne Petersen of MASS Audubon posed this question: What is the most
common warbler caught in mist nets at Manomet in late August?  I think I
would have rattled off about 25 species before I got to Yellow-breasted
Chat (taxonomic uncertainty aside).  I was amazed.
Anthony Zemba
Durham, CT