[CT Birds] Raven - Washington, CT

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 20:04:28 EDT 2013

... unless an American Crow is imitating one.  I had one in the neighborhood fool me several times a few years back.  It wasn't classic raven, but close enough to some of the variety that they do.  I'm still waiting for my first yard raven.  I have had two fairly close in the past year.

Glenn Williams
Mystic