[CT Birds] Rufous-necked Wood Rail

mresch8702 at aol.com mresch8702 at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 07:39:47 EDT 2013

Before anyone books a flight to the southwest, the Wood-Rail was last observed on Friday morning (heard only).  I know this because I was there on Saturday and Sunday with no luck - ugh!  But I did get a lot of good birds for my NM state list including a Carolina Wren that has been at the refuge for some time.

Mike Resch
www.statebirding.blogspot.com
Pepperell, MA